Carolina Dove Club - Rules
Carolina Dove Club
- NO DRINKING until after the hunt.
- Unsafe gun handling will not be tolerated. Violators will be asked to case their guns.
- No bird shall be shot at below 45 degrees of the horizon. (Use common sense.)
- Kids and dogs must be supervised at all times.
- Game laws must be obeyed. Over the limit, automatic expulsion from club.
- The hunt master has final authority in all matters; field marshals will police the field.
- One guest may hunt from your stand. Under 12 is free on same stand only.
- Limit of three boxes of shells per hunter. (No exceptions.)
- All trash and litter must be taken from the field or the responsible member will be billed for clean up. You are responsible for picking up your own spent hulls.
- Dogs must be under control or leashed so as not to create an unsatisfactory situation in the field.
- Most hunts begin at 2:00 p.m. and end at 5:00 to 5:30 p.m., unless posted.
- Members must have their member cards visible.
- Positions will be rotated forward five positions on the field every hour, so that everyone will have an opportunity at the hot spots. ( Listen for the horn.)
- The drawing for shooting stands will be at 1:00. Shoots begin at approximately 2:00 p.m.
- Unoccupied stands may be filled with paying guests.
- Eye protection is required.
- Each shooter must sign a release of responsibility (MS Word format 28k) before shooting.
- If we have unexpected expenses during the year, members will be expected to chip in to cover expenses. Example," Shooting field rental"
- You may not send a friend or relative to shoot in your place. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- 4 wheelers are ok, if hidden out of the field and camoflaged.
- If a guest or member shoots over the limit, he is banned from shooting again.
- Members not renewing last year but wanting to hunt this year may do so by paying a $450 guest fee.
- Appeals must be made in writing within 10 days.
- NO REFUNDS.
- You must be present in order for your guest to hunt, you can't send someone!
Carolina Dove Club Sponsors: